Indulge your taste buds in a symphony of exotic flavors with our latest obsession - Coconut Thai Milk Tea Boba! This delightful and cozy drink is a must-try for anyone seeking a refreshing twist on the classic boba experience.
What You'll Need
- 1.25 tablespoons of Bauble Boba Thai Milk Tea Mix
- 1.25 tablespoons of Bauble Boba Coconut Mix
- 1.5 tablespoons of Bauble Boba Brown Sugar Syrup
- 35 g of Bauble Boba 5 Min Black Sugar Boba Pearls
- 1 ice cube tray
- 1 bowl
- 1 150 ml or larger cups with a spout/ beaker
- 2 200 ml or larger cups with a spout/ beaker
- 500 ml cup
Let's Get Cooking!
Prepare Brown Sugar Ice Cubes (prepare couple hours in advance)
1. Make the Brown Sugar Liquid:
In the 150 ml cup, mix 1 tablespoon of brown sugar syrup with 150 ml of warm water.
2. Freeze the Brown Sugar Liquid:
Pour the mixture into your ice cube tray and place the ice cube tray into the freezer. In our Instagram/ TikTok video guide, we’ve opted to use a cute teddy bear ice cube tray and make one large ice cube!
Prepare 5 Min Black Sugar Boba Pearls
1. Boil the Boba Pearls:
Boil the boba pearls for 5 minutes according to your Bauble Boba cooking manual.
2. Cool the Boba Pearls:
Soak the boba pearls in a bowl of cold water for 1 minute to cool them down, then drain and place them to the side.
Prepare the Bubble Tea Mixes
1. Dissolve the Thai Milk Tea Mix:
In a 200 ml cup, mix the Thai milk tea powder with 150 ml of water. Stir until the powder is fully dissolved in the water.
2. Dissolve the Coconut Mix:
In another 200 ml cup, mix the coconut powder with 150 ml of water. Stir until the powder is fully dissolved in the water.
Assemble the Boba Drink
1. Add the Boba Pearls, Brown Sugar Syrup, and Brown Sugar Ice Cubes:
Place the boba pearls at the bottom of the 500 ml cup. Pour 0.5 tablespoons of brown sugar syrup into the cup and mix it in to coat the boba pearls. Remove the brown sugar ice cubes from the freezer and place them into your cup.
2. Pour in the Thai Milk Tea:
Pour the Thai milk tea into the cup over the ice cubes to cool the drink.
3. Pour in the Coconut Drink:
Slowly and carefully, pour the coconut drink into the cup little by little over the ice cubes to create a cool gradient with the Thai milk tea.
4. Snap a picture of your beautiful drink!
5. Mix your Drink and Sweeten to Taste:
Mix all the layers together and enjoy!
Adding more Thai milk tea or coconut mix: Sweetens the drink + makes it more flavorful.
Adding more unsweetened milk/ milk alternative: Lessens the sweetness of the drink + makes it more creamy.
Adding more brown sugar syrup: Sweetens the drink.